DPA and Compliance Manager
Ocean Management, a division of Ocean Independence, specialises in the operational and technical management of luxury superyachts worldwide. We are currently seeking a candidate for the role of Designated Person Ashore and Compliance Manager in a hybrid working environment which will be based in either one of the following offices in Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Konstanz or in our headquarters in Switzerland.
Your skills must include:
• Qualifi cation STCW II/2 or similar
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years operational experience on board yachts or passenger vessels, or shore-based experience as a DPA or in a similar role
• Strong interest in the maritime regulatory environment and its application to the yachting industry
• Excellent written and spoken German & English language skills
• Strong computer literacy skills, proficient in Word and Excel
• Ability to work independently and to communicate correctly and effectively with our high profile clients
The role includes regular travel to our yachts as well as to some of our offices.
Amongst others, the responsibilities would include – maintenance and development of the safety management system, ISM, ISPS and MLC audits, annual DPA review, management and control of vessel and crew certifications. As well as participation in 24/7/365 emergency hotline, active participation in emergency drills, and providing support to senior management, yacht managers and yacht brokers on marine compliance matters.
This is an exciting opportunity within our young and enthusiastic Yacht Management team. Ocean Management has consistently grown over the past 15 years, and we look forward to continuing this trend into the future, offering very promising prospects for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV with your motivation letter electronically to Daniel Küpfer, Managing Director Yacht Management, email@example.com
OCI Ocean Management GmbH • Seestrasse 39 • 8700 Küsnacht/Zürich, Switzerland
Tel +41 43 399 22 77 • oceanindependence.com
Ocean Independence AG
Herr Daniel KüpferStandort
Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Konstanz, SchweizE-MailcareersnoSpam@noSpamocyachts.comWebseitehttp://www.oceanindependence.com